Orc In A Spacesuit on 6 May 2003 10:16:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Grid Recognitions

Glothmoth thaidth thath e'dth gifth me tha Pinkth Tharf ath the stharth oth the newth nweekth. I'm noth thure ith e hath to makth a poth nowth to doth tho, buth I'm making doingth the lipth anywayth.

Ith theemth thath the th' Bandthidth Gremlin ith Athtive, buth th' Gremlin page doth noth reflecth thith. Althoth, heth needth to goth thomwherth, and to make thingth easierth on uth all, I roll... he'th in Limbo.

On a thide note, I'd be willinth to taketh on that Minithry, thould Dath tire of ith, thinth ith ith relathed tho my duthies as GridMinth.

Rocky thendth a metheor to (13,17), completh with thiren, namedth Dathne, unleth th' Admin thinkth I'm otherthepping myth dutieth asth GridMinth in thoosing a nameth.

The weather updathed, tho Cuth and Rod both mothe. Howeverth, Rod appears on two different placeth on th' Grid, at (19,4) and (18,6). Not knowing whith wath whith, I picked on randomly, and made that one th' realth thing. E conthiently mothed towardth th' fake onth, tho it really dothn't matther now, ath (18,15). Curth ends up at (6,17).

The Yethi ith'nth on the Gridth, and ith'nth Dead either, tho e rathomdly enthers at (8,6).

It ith Winther, though it'th not very chilly out. Gnomths begin raining down upon the Grid, buth ith not complethly random; one must be a Winther Gnome.

The Rethults are:
Winther: (18,13)
Wine:(17,7)
Wather:(4,5)
Yoyo:(3,13)
Weather:(6,16)

The Gnome Factory thpits out a Pathatho Gnome at (20,9).

Ath the Baron hath been forthfully remothed throm th' Monlith e wath atthempthing to creathe, e failth. Thorry, Tharonthenguthu.

Onth a relthed nothe, there ith currenthly no cure thor Thenguinhood. Tho unthil something changeth, the Baron ith a Thenguin thor good.

On an ethen worse nothe, becomingth a Thenguin rethulths in thropping all your ithemth. Incluthing all your Gnomes.

There ith no Big Thick. I thould hath thixed it long ago, but nowth ther'th a Big Thick at (13.20)

A Thall of Waxth appearths on the Grid ath (14,17), and an Athame at (6,12).

The Improthathle fires a Can oth Thwoopath ath the Thoice'th Theeder. Ith'll arrithe in two ndayth.

Ith thath ethrything?
Oh, andth thwat do you thinkth oth me goingth intho dethails like thith inth my Grid reporths? Minuth the lipth, that ith.

Orc in a Spacesuit