Glotmorf on 25 Apr 2003 03:10:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Grounded

In light of the fact that all the significant changes I remember Mr. in a Spacesuit making resulted in societies not functioning as well as they did before the change, and that at least one and possibly two of those changes have resulted in states of emergency and wins for me, I feel compelled to propose

{{ _Daddy's gotta take your keys away now..._

Create the following rule:

{{ _Access Denied_

The player who entered the game with the name "Orc in a Spacesuit" is not allowed to make changes to the ruleset that would affect societies.  Proposals made by this player that affect societies are not permitted on the ballot.

}}

}}

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower