Orc In A Spacesuit on 24 Apr 2003 17:59:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Uh... Crap...

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 4/24/03 at 2:40 AM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
Some of you may recall "Orc's Exploits of Props E Voted Against", or
OEPEVA, a society I created a while back.

No such charter is listed on the roster.

						Glotmorf

It is, however, ilsted on the list of society charters. Best to be on the safe side, however:
If I have not been Awarded a Win during Nweek 40, I do the following:

OrcTech modifies its charter to have the following text appended to it:
"Orc in a Spacesuit can make any change to the rules e wishes, at any time e wishes. Orc in a Spacesuit can make any change to the gamestate e wishes, at any time e wishes."

Now, that doesn't have the force of rule?  No problem!
OrcTech modifies its charter to be a rule, with a Chutzpah of 4 and in Layer 4.

I do the following to Rule 578:

To Section VII., add the following:
{{Upon creation of a society, it has a charter. If the creator of the society declares a charter upon creation of the society, it has that charter; otherwise, the charter is empty.

A charter is text string which dictates the manner in which its society takes actions.}}

In Section II., change "Modifying its charter" to "Modifying the text of its charter."

I change my charm to 100.
I change my entropy to 0.
I therefore win.
I create a carryable passable grid object named "the worm" in my possession, and eat it, thus destroying it.

I'd save titles until this is confirmed, but I plan on abdicating my throne in this post, so I best handle them now. Assuming I don't get out-loopholed on this.
I give myself the title "Lord of the Charter Scam".
I give Wonko the title "Knight of the Charter Scam".
I give Glotmorf the title "Pawn of the Charter Scam"...because sometimes saying "I told you so" just isn't enough.

I then cause OrcTech's charter to cease to be a rule.
OrcTech modifies its charter's text, removing the last two sentences from it.

Orc in a Spacesuit