Orc In A Spacesuit on 25 Mar 2003 15:18:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Delayed movement

[[I just realized that according to the rules, I will still be making the moves I declared earlier, despite my moving to Limbo, at least according to my interpertation. I quote:
Rule 405/10.C.2.8. Cats And Dogs
If an 8 is rolled, the Type is Cats and Dogs. All moves which are made do not take place until the Type is no longer Cats and Dogs. This subsection take precedence over rules 301 [[The Grid]] and 394 [[Football]].

I think this could lead to all sorts of screwiness when something unexpected happens, like being forcefully moved somewhere else before completing the moves. Well, at least I am in the same location now, and back in my speeder. Also, because the moves are 'made' this nweek, but do not 'take place' until the next nweek, I believe they count against this nweek's movement allowance.
Well, I've got one bandwidth left for this nweek, here's a new prop:]]

Iya proooopouse da falloooowin:
{{__No more laggy moves__
Replace Rule 405.C.2.8. Cats And Dogs with the following:
{{
If an 8 is rolled, the Type is Cats and Dogs. While the Type remains Cats and Dogs, no Player, Gremlin, or Yeti may make any moves, and no owner of any airspeeders may cause eir airspeeders to move. This subsection takes precedence over any rule that would allow any object to make a move or be caused to move.
}}
}}

Iyauh caoouse maah aiiirspeeeeeduh ta mooove taah (12,5). I payaaaaassss throoough (12,4) ooon myyyyy waaayyyy, ayund piiick up any caaaaaarryabuul objeeect I eeencouuunteerrr ooon myyy waayyy. [[In case my interpertation is wrong, which I doubt, but the whole thing is screwy. I want to go to (12,4) and (12,5) at some point.]]

Orc In A Spacesuit