Orc In A Spacesuit on 25 Mar 2003 14:47:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] I aaain't sluuurrin'!

I ah-buuuy uhh Towwelel (10 pouints toooo daa Greiemlaiin Fuuunded)
I eentuur daa griide ayuat (11,2), ayund pik ayup daa Hayand uh Beeen ayund daa Hayand uh Daaa Voice.
I wayaveee daa Hayand uh Daaa Voice ayut Daa Voice.  Hiiii Vooice!
I hooooop ientoooo myyyyyy speeeeeeeduh.

I ahwooondah whay maaah speeeeeeduh looooks juust fineeeh, deeeeespite dah fiyaaahs alllll urooound. Ah thoought ryuuuul tayyyn suuveeenteee ooooone sayaid daat dey alllll loooost thweeeee integwiiiiity awooound fiyaah. Maaaybeee thaaat'sah juuuuust daah taquiiiiilaaaaaa taaaalkin.

Orc In A Spacesuit