Orc In A Spacesuit on 23 Mar 2003 04:49:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Orcish Alcohol Tolerance

I buy 8 summer gnomes.  (5 points each, 40 total)
I buy 8 air gnomes.  (5 points each, 40 total)
I buy 8 water gnomes.  (5 points each, 40 total)
(Total of 120 points spent)
I combine each of my new summer gnome with an air gnome, yielding me 8 fire gnomes. I combine each of my new fire gnome with a water gnome, yielding me 8 tequila gnomes. I squeeze each of my 8 tequila gnomes 3 times, yielding me 24 glasses of tequila.
I then drink all 24 glasses of tequila.
This sends me to Limbo and adds 48 to my BAC. (Which is not that much of a problem for an orc, you see...)
This also grants me 24 * (2d3) charm, or somewhere between 48 and 144 charm.
Since I have just drank 24 glasses of tequila, I do believe I have reached the bottom of the tequila bottle. I eat the worm.
Since my charm is greater than 45, I win.

Refrences:
Rule 441.B.3 says that tequila gnomes have 3 hit points.
Rule 1081.A.3 says that tequila raises BAC by 2 and charm by 2d3, and enough of it will put me in Limbo and make me slur my speech for an nweek. I think I can handle a speech impediment; the two-nyear's worth of BAC gets tubed as a result of my win.
Rule 154.B.2 Says that if anyone gets 45 or more charm, they win.

Orc in a Spacesuit
One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, More!