The Voice on 8 Mar 2003 16:18:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] well, shoot.

{{ __Council Fix Fix__

Replace the entire text of section B of rule 1229 with the following -00- delimited text:

-00-
On the third nday of every nweek which is an integral multiple of three, a 3-nday vote is called for the seat on the Council of Elders occupied by the player whose term is over. Any player who is eligible to be a member and who does not already hold a seat on the Council may run for this seat by declaring themselves to be a candidate in the three ndays before the vote is called. If no players do so, the vote is canceled and the seat is automatically awarded to the player who occupied it.
-00

}}

Any thoughts? (Besides whining about closing the loophole-- I guess I am still a little rusty. :P )

-0-The Voice-0-