The Voice on 25 Feb 2003 14:33:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Standard Voting Procedure

{{ __Standard Voting Procedure__

Create a rule entitled __Standard Voting Procedure__, with the following -0- delimited text.

-0-
Whenever any game document or entity calls for an "x-nday vote" on a given Issue, it shall be interpreted to mean the following:

1) Beginning the nday after the vote is called, voting is open for a period of x-1 ndays. During this period, all eligible voters may send at most one vote on that issue to the Administrator.

2) On the xth nday after the vote is called, votes are counted and the Issue is resolved accordingly.
-0-

}}

[[ I'm envisioning a complete overhaul of the proposal system... but I'll start here.]]

-0-The Voice-0-