David E. Smith on 15 Feb 2003 05:06:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday evening)

Relatively slow week. No new proposals. Weird...

Wonko Answers the Telephone. (+12 points)

Wonko sets eir Philosophy to "CS Geek".

Wonko does lots and lots of Grid stuff (destroying a Big Rock with a
Siren, grabbing the Light Hand of the Admin, climbing through the Window,
grabbing the Dark Hand of the Admin, grabbing a Water Gnome, climbing back
through the Window, boarding eir Speeder, flying around a bit more,
grabbing a Sheep Gnome and a Basic Gnome).

The Gnome Minister is asked to add those Gnomes to Wonko's Inventory.

Wonko nominates emself for Minister of Economic Affairs.

"40 Acres and a Mule" is p1329/1.

Baron von Skippy earns 8 points for services as Gnome Minister.

Baron von Skippy nominates emself for Minister of Economic Affairs.

Glotmorf returns from Leave.
Glotmorf cannot vote for Nomvivor, as those votes can only be accepted
during the regular voting period.

Glotmorf Kicks bd in the Ass (pseudocode). (-5pts bd, +5 pts Glotmorf)

The Voice returns. (I actually remember to zero out eir dimensions so e
doesn't get eir old score, sadly.) E gets 500BNS. E sets race and gender.

The Voice cannot nominate emself for the Ministry of Weather, as it's
currently occupied. I vacate the Ministry of Weather; there will be an
election next nweek, and I very much hope The Voice nominates emself
again.

The weather is updated. It's unseasonably warm.

Rod moves. Curt can't move, as he's currently locked in the boot of
Wonko's Speeder.

An election for Minister of Economic Affairs is now in progress. Nominees
are myself, Wonko, and Baron von Skippy.

Orc In A Spacesuit gets eir 6-month commemorative pin, new business cards
reading "Veteran of B Nomic," and one point of Respect.

...dave

--
David Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
This signature contains 35% or more post-consumer recycled electrons.