Orc In A Spacesuit on 7 Jan 2003 01:33:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 30 BALLOT

Proposal 1280/0: Magna Carta (Rob)
Shelve

Proposal 1281/1: So... Why Was This Never Done Before? (Glotmorf)
Shelve
Define "If, however, by the current rules, a Proposal is illegal" Illegal to implement? Illegal to be on the ballot? Illegal to exist? Also, illegal actions may become legal by the time of implementation. Jst because a proposal cannot be completly fulfilled does not mean that people shouldn't be able to vote for it, as the legality may change.

Proposal 1283/0: Have you considered being a Plotting Radical? Baron von Skippy)
No
I think that philosophies should affect the game, but not in vote-changing ways.

Proposal 1284/0: Little Cleanup Bits (The Administrator)
Yes

Proposal 1285/0: Don't Forget to Set Your Alarm (M-Tek)
No
A prop could pass and have unintended effects because of this. And I just don't like the idea.

Proposal 1286/0: Dang Uppity Whipper-Snappers (Glotmorf)
Shelve
Like the idea, but think it's a bit overdone. Oh, and this way all that mess about missing titles gets worked out.

Proposal 1287/0: You May Say I'm A Dreamer (Anything McGee)
Yes
But you're not the only one... which is why I want philosophies to have different aspects for people to pick and choose from.

Proposal 1288/0: With Great Power... (The Administrator)
Yes

--
Orc