Glotmorf on 5 Jan 2003 11:07:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 30 BALLOT

> The following measures are on the ballot for nweek
> 30:

The following are the M-Tek Position on this nweek's
ballot:

> Proposal 1280/0: Magna Carta (Rob)

No.  As I'd said earlier, voting yes on this proposal
would result in, not a free election for Overlord, but
an election between bd and Baron von Skippy for
Overlord.  And since I love both of them like
brothers, I wouldn't want to have to side with either
one of them, especially if it means kicking me out of
office...an office I hope I've demonstrated I'm
capable of holding without overwhelming abuse of
power.

> Proposal 1281/1: So... Why Was This Never Done
> Before? (Glotmorf)

Yes.

> Proposal 1283/0: Have you considered being a
> Plotting Radical?
> 		 (Baron von Skippy)

Shelve.  This proposal is unchanged from its form last
nweek.  One more chance...

> Proposal 1284/0: Little Cleanup Bits (The
> Administrator)

Yes.

> Proposal 1285/0: Don't Forget to Set Your Alarm
> (M-Tek)

Yes.

> Proposal 1286/0: Dang Uppity Whipper-Snappers
> (Glotmorf)

Yes.

> Proposal 1287/0: You May Say I'm A Dreamer (Anything
> McGee)

Yes.

> Proposal 1288/0: With Great Power... (The
> Administrator)

Yes.  It's only fair.

-- Glotmorf