Baron von Skippy on 21 Dec 2002 03:05:00 -0000

[Spoon-business] Stuff

I've got a coupe of things...

First, I call for a Vote of No Confidence in Ambassador Athena.

Second, I rewrite proposal 1275 to read:

{{
__Have you considered being a Plotting Radical?__

Create a Mandate for the Philosophy Plotting Radical which reads:

{{
A Plotting Radical is out to help themselves and their friends and allies. Plotting Radicals will pursue their own means at the expense of others without a second thought, and tend to see the world in terms of black and white, friend and foe.

A Plotting Radical gets, once per nweek, an extra Yes or No vote on a single proposal provided that they cast no Abstain or Shelve votes on the ballot that proposal is in.
}}
}}

I change my Race to Elf.

I think that's all I have for now.

                                                  [[BvS]]

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf