Orc In A Spacesuit on 1 Dec 2002 22:11:02 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] WBE

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Quoth Glotmorf,
By the power vested in me, I change my position in WBE
to that of "Wealthy Bastard".

I accept that invitation, Run to (6,11), use the Force to pull the Ball of Wax at (5,13) to me, and recycle both my Ball of Wax and my Athame at the (6,12) WBE Recycling plant.

--
Wonko

Hmm... It appears it's no longer raining Cats and Dogs. In that case, I'll run north/up/positive on the y-axis to (19,5). And if I can't, I run/walk as far as I can in that direction, deviating down the x-axis if it can increase my distance.

Orc In A Spacesuit