Glotmorf on 25 Nov 2002 23:02:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] And I didn't think of this sooner because...?

Well, label me a trid and kick me.  I can be an idiot sometimes.  Someone remind me to have my cabinet ministers flogged for not thinking of this for me.

Mr. A...please add the following to Rule 1219:

"If, in the history of the game, no player has been designated Overlord, then the following events occur: 1.) the player who entered the game as Glotmorf becomes The Overlord, as defined in Rule 1229. 2.) the players who entered the game as bd and Baron von Skippy become Underlords, as defined in Rule 1229. 3.) This paragraph, and any paragraph before this one in this rule that contains the text "bd" and "Baron von Skippy", are deleted."

That, I believe, satisfies my promise of gratitude and takes their barbed whips away.  It also doesn't require the change-the-gamestate privilege I'd been waiting to see added to r1219.  And boys...try not to fight over the docket.  Only one of you can review it in a nweek, and I can slap both of you down and review it myself if necessary.

Also, Mr. A, please add the following to the end of Subsection B of Rule 1229:

"The Administrator is encouraged to insist on the non-implementation of a petition if it is excessively self-serving to the Overlord or an Underlord."

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower