Orc In A Spacesuit on 21 Nov 2002 00:35:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Orc starts proposing

I make several prop changes in addition to the replies here:

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wednesday 20 November 2002 07:00 am, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
> A Society may State things.

...such as "this society has 5000 points.". Make this less open-ended, please.

In the proposal __Let's get them working right__, after thesentence "A Society may State things.", add "Such statements do not have the force of rule, nor do they change the game state; they are simply statements, to be used to cause events that require a statement by an entity."

Athena: Number guessing looks good now. It appears skewed in favor of those who check eir email more often (which would include me); you may wish to put some sort of limit on it.

Athena: You should put some sort of limit on it. We definitly don't want alpha/beta/gamma being 0 or less, and numbers too high would seem wierd too. As for the idea, it appears to just be gambling for now, and does not pique my interest.

BvS and Glotmorf: If BvS can't find the emails, I'll resend him my, Rob's, and McGee's analysis too.