Glotmorf on 10 Nov 2002 18:56:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] WBE Announcement

Wealthy Bastard Enterprises announces to its eager potential customers that, despite the resolution of the ownership crisis, it is still unable to provide its services to the public, due to new restrictions that prevent it from acquiring the raw materials it needs.

We are uncertain how long this new crisis will persist.

Do not attempt to purchase services from WBE.  While we are able to accept your money, we are unable to provide service.

Do not attempt to use our recycling centers.  While we are able to recycle trash deposited there, the raw materials extracted will go to WBE staff, not WBE itself.

We deeply regret the inconvenience.

						Glotmorf
						Wealthy Bastard

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower