Orc In A Spacesuit on 27 Oct 2002 19:25:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] a refresh prop

Here's a refresh prop. I used Wonko's as a guide, but I updated it and removed the reset. Just cause the Grid's been turned into a warzone doesn't mean we can't continue playing in that warzone.

I'm sure not everyone's going to like every detail, but email me your complaints and I'll see what I can do.

{{
- Vote Fix -
Change the first paragragh of Rule 15 to:
"Players may vote. Other entities may vote only as explictly permitted by the rules. Each Player and other voting entity gets one vote by default, and may gain others as explictly stated by the rules."

BvS got at most one point for voting per proposal, in accordance with the rules.

- Society Fix and enhancement -
Implement Orc's __Societies and Corporation prop.

- Flatten the Grid headache -
In rule 301, replace the text of subsection A.1 with the following:
{{
There exists an environment known as the Grid. The Grid is composed of locations, or Squares. The Grid is 20 units wide by 20 units tall. The units are numbered from 1 to 20 horizontally (the x axis) and 1 to 20 vertically (the y axis). Each unit on the Grid can be expressed as an (x,y) coordinate location, with (1,1) in the lower left-hand corner, and (20,20) in the upper right. All references to "grid locations" or "surface squares" refer to the appropriate Squares of the Grid.
}}

- Something appropriate -
Amend rule 154, section B.6. [[Entropy]] thusly:
On the list of events, add to the list of objects in the second item of the
list the following objects: Brooks, Sponges, Shears, Ancient Monoliths,
Athames, Sledge-O-Matics, Piles of Kindling, Towels, Small Lumps of Scrap
Metal, and Large Lumps of Scrap Metal.

- Damage control -
Create the Football at (10,10).
Destroy all shares of all stocks.
Destroy all Service Malls, and then place Service Malls on every square with x and y coordinates that are both integral multiples of 6.
Place 12 bonus boxes on random surface squares.
Make 3 randomly chosen Gremlins Active and place them on randomly chosen Squares.

- Honors -
Give each player that joined the game prior to the current nweek a T-Shirt with the text, "I survived Nweek 24, no thanks to Wonko, Glotmorf, BvS, Orc, bd, or Lord Gregarian".
Give Glotmorf the title: "Lord of the Bulldozers".
Give Orc in a Spacesuit the title: "Lord of the Bomb Launching"
Give bd the title: "Knight of the Bomb Launching"
Give Wonko and BvS each the title: "Knight of the Bulldozers"
Give Wonko and Glotmorf each the title: "Most Disputed Bastard"
Give BvS the the title "Ballot Stuffer Extraordinaire"

Change the gamestate so nobody is recognizing a state of emergency.
[[Unneccessary, but we might as well be clear]]
Activate the Clock, and continue play. All proposals and other game actions made but not recognized are now immididately recognized.
}}

Orc In A Spacesuit
waits for the problems to be vehemetly pointed out.