David E. Smith on 27 Oct 2002 17:26:05 -0000

[Spoon-business] State Of Emergency (it's official!)

Well, it's now official. (At least) the following recognize an Emergency:

Wonko
bd
Squire of Dimness (by proxy)
Baron von Skippy
Rob
Glotmorf
Orc in a Spacesuit
Lord Gregarian

Thus, at 26 Oct 2002 05:59:03 Nomic Standard Time (when Lord Gregarian's
eighth recognition message hit the business list) it all went to Hell,
again.

This has the unintented side-effect of giving me lots of time to worry
about the latest Recognizer, so I'll get to that later on. (Technically,
anything proposed after that probably isn't required to be recognized, but
I'll likely do so anyway.)

...dave

--
David E. Smith <*> dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com]
I'm a white male loser -- the profile of the serial killer.  (RSPW)