Lord Gregarian on 26 Oct 2002 05:59:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] I'm in over my head

There's no way I can keep up with all the emails going
on.  I just read through them all and responded to
important ones.

It looks like Wonko got me back for a bit, but I guess
he's a nice guy, because e just gave up two societies
(and complete domination over me).

I'm not going to quit, as this seems real interesting
to me, but I do recognize a State of Emergency, to
hopefully make this stuff all less confusing.

Greg