Baron von Skippy on 12 Oct 2002 01:39:02 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] you want an emergency?

Well, if you really want a SOE, far be it from me to object.

I'll issue a one-day Delay (consider it done!) so everyone can hash out
the details. (Besides, if the SOE gets done before voting starts, that
gives me more time to get caught up on the email backlog, which currently
stands at about 250.)

I still think that any Refresh proposal should include the utter
banishment of all societies, but that's just me. I'm still utterly
unconvinced as to their utility.

...dave

-[[Can I declare a SOE in Squire's name? Let's find out.]] Shpeaking ash Shquire of Dimneshh, I declare an SOE.-

                                                  [[BvS]]