Baron von Skippy on 3 Oct 2002 02:20:04 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] PGGB

I borrow 40 points from Luigi.
I buy two Water gnomes, one Air gnome, Two earth gnomes, two grain gnomes, and
one fire gnome.

For the remainder of this message, sentences of the form "I mix X and Y"
equate to "I mix a(n) X gnome and a(n) Y gnome".

I mix a Grain gnome and a Water gnome.
I mix Earth and Summer.
I mix Grape and Water.
I mix Earth and Summer.
I mix Grape and Alien.
I mix Fire and Water.
I mix Earth and grain. I mix Winter and Earth. I mix Potato and Russian. I mix
Earth and Summer. I mix Grape and water. I mix Wine and Air.
I mix a Beer gnome, a wine gnome, a Grape Kool-aid Gnome, a Scottish Gnome, a
Tequila gnome, a Vodka gnome, and a champagne gnome.

I squeeze my PGGB gnome.

I drink my PGGB.

I pay off my debtshs to Luishi.

--
bd
Chaos is King and Magic is loose in the world.

-I guesh Wonkho diint Blachole you after all... I reconishe alla 'bove acshuns what were legal. bd, you made a seriesh of illegal actionsh:
"I mix Winter and Earth.
I mix Potato and Russian.
I mix Earth and Summer.
I mix Grape and water.
I mix Wine and Air..."
Everything elsehe after that was alsho imposhible. bd, you ranned out of Earth Gnomers, among othersh thingersh. Backer up, try againenen, m'kay?-

Hey, it'sh time for a drunkhen Gnome tshingy.

Okay, firsht: Dave, ash bd did that 'fore you declared 't nwheek 24, I'm taching it onta the nwheek 23 invoische. I invoishe you fer 20 points fer alla acshuns bd tooked, plush 10 creationsh and 1 merger earlier in the nweek.

Nexsht: vShoi getsh new Gnomers:
I getsh a Air Gnome.
bd getsh a Wine Gnome.
Glotmorf getsh a Potater Gnome.
Shqiree getsh a Bashic Gnome.
The Voishe (lucky bashtard) getsh a Bomb Gnome.
Wild Card getsh a Water Gnome.
Wonko alsho getsh a Wine Gnome.

Thush, the gnome shtandings are on the MoG paghe. No way I'hm shlurring alla 'em.

Sheep Gnomersh hits the Grid aht (13,17) and (20,9).

Wheeeeesh...-

                                                  [[BvS]]