David E. Smith on 3 Oct 2002 01:35:09 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (nweek 24 begins!)

PROPOSALS :::

"Voting For The Present" is 1087/0.
"You Go, Whatever-passes-for-gender-among-orcs!" is 1088/0 (Respect Prop).
"Yes, My Friend, You are Bold, but Are You Also...Daring?" is 1089/0 (Respect Prop)
"Visualize" is 1091/0.
"A New Wing For The Gallery" is 1092/0.
"Guys aren't eirs!" is 1093/0.
"Nweek 24 Insta-Prop" is 1095/0.

SOCIETIES :::
The questionably-legal WBE Charter, as written by Glotmorf, is 1090.
The somewhat-more-legal OrcTech Charter is 1094. (WTF is a Life Core?)

CALLS FOR INQUIRY ::::
Glotmorf's "Wonko can't vote" CFI is 1086, assigned to 404notfound.

OTHER STUFF :::

The new Ruleset is posted. It's 100 pages even, on my printer anyway. (I
don't think I'll be printing it all that often in the future.)

A couple days back, Wonko burned Glotmorf's score down to 0, but the
latter's score was reset by whichever prop it was that fixed that stuff.
Net result: Wonko's Destruction is down to, um, less than it was. See the
Web site.

The Voice burns off eir Dimensions, accruing 386 Destruction.

I now start on the nweekly checklist:

Rocky drops a random Big Rock, with a Siren, near Wonko. And it's not even
Tango Season.

Robin steals 8 points from Wonko and gives 'em to 404notfound.

Pinhead becomes Active after this nweek, but he doesn't give anyone
anything today.

Votes get counted and other cool stuff happens.

The new Gremlin Number is 85.

The Bandwidth Gremlin becomes Active, and awards the Token of Proposals to
Glotmorf (it bounces off Wonko's Idol).

Luigi charges interest of, well, nothin', to Wonko. (20% of 2 is less than
1, and the rules thankfully don't support fractional points.)

The Immunity Idol is awarded to Wonko (again).

Naath is still Burnt, so Bruce doesn't do anything new.

New stuff rains upon the Grid: a Ball of Wax, an Athame (and I added a
second one that should've been there last nweek but wasn't. Man, I hope
our Grid Minister returns from eir vacation soon.), a Herb Gnome from the
Factory.

The IOB is awarded to Baron von Skippy.

It's hot and it's been hot; the Yeti moves into Limbo.
Curt and Rod wander aimlessly.

The Gnomes Minister shall award one new Gnome to each member of vSOI.
The Weather Man shall update the weather for the new nweek.
All Ministers are asked to submit their nweekly invoices.

The Clock is turned On. Today is nweek 24, nday 1.

--
David E. Smith   dave@[technopagan.org|metadave.net|bureau42.com]