David E. Smith on 27 Sep 2002 06:05:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Appendix)

Glotmorf: I have not yet received any emails regarding the new proposals
you listed. They may have gotten lost, misplaced, I dunno, but they're not
in my mailbox. (I even checked the 'spam' folder :)

404notfound is welcomed to B Nomic. E gets 500 BNS and 1 point (from
Glotmorf).

Orc cannot nominate emself for either Ministry, because nominations can
only be accepted during the first five ndays of an nweek.

Oh yeah, since nobody seems to care anymore,
bnomic-private@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is NOT a Public Forum any longer.

...dave

--
David E. Smith   dave@[technopagan.org|metadave.net|bureau42.com]