Wonko on 21 Sep 2002 18:19:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] Proposal: T-shirts

{{
__Been there, Done that, Bought the T-shirt__

Create:
{{
__T-shirts__ {*(T-shirts),3*}

There exist objects called T-shirts. T-shirts may have text on them.
T-shirts may only be modified as described in the rules.
}}
}}

{{
__Here now, don't start that again!__

Append to rule 897 the following SCREWEDECONOMY delimited text:
SCREWEDECONOMY
If at any time any entity other than the Bank possesses four million or more
BNS, all but 100,000 of eir BNS is given to the Bank, and that Entity
recieves a T-shirt on which is written, "I screwed the Economy and all I got
was this stupid T-shirt".
SCREWEDECONOMY

}}

--
Wonko

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad
people will find a way around the laws."
- Plato