David E. Smith on 22 Jul 2002 23:15:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] Nweek 20 vote results

This is just vote results. The Clock is still Off 'til I get everything
else squared away.

Proposal 849/0 (Dan makes up for eir lack of forethought) (Dan):
AFF: Athena, bd, Dan
NEG: Baron von Skippy, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (3-5-1-0). Measure fails.
Dan loses 4 points.

Proposal 852/1 (Let's Take A Look at the BIG Channel 6 Weather Map!) (The
Voice):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
NEG: Dan
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (7-1-1-0). Measure passes.
Created 891/0.
The Voice scores 14 points.

Proposal 853/0 (Corrections) (bd):
AFF: bd, Dan, Wild Card
NEG: Athena, Baron von Skippy, Glotmorf, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1, The Voice
Counts: (3-4-2-0). Measure fails.
bd loses 1 point.

Proposal 856/1 (You know, I can't think of a witty title for this one, so
I'll call it the Ministry of Gnomes Proposal) (Baron von Skippy):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: Dan, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
Counts: (3-0-1-5). Measure fails. Measure is shelved.
Created 892/0 (proposal).

Proposal 857/1 (There once was dave the admin/fixed proposals thick and
thin/he couldn't then know/that the game would grow/for keeping up he
deserves the win.) (Dan):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card,
Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (8-0-1-0). Measure passes.
Created 893/0 (rectified: I gave the rule the title "Contrary Votes"
because the other title is just too damn long.)
Dan scores 9 + 5 (Poetic Form bonus) + 3 (Cinquain bonus) = 17 points.

Proposal 858/1 (The way it should've been) (Wild Card):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Glotmorf, Wild Card
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: Dan, The Voice, Wonko
Counts: (5-0-1-3). Measure passes.
Created 700/1.
Wild Card scores 6 points.
Wild Card is asked to contact me in the near future to work out the
logistics of the Ordinance Survey ministry.

Proposal 859/0 (Is there Life On Mars?) (Wild Card):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, Wild Card, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1, The Voice
Counts: (7-0-2-0). Measure passes.
Created 894/0.
An election for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall commence soonish.
Wild Card scores 10 points.

Proposal 860/2 (Chits of Proposal) (Wild Card):
AFF: bd, Wild Card, Wonko
NEG: Athena, Baron von Skippy, Glotmorf, The Voice
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: Dan
Counts: (3-4-1-1). Measure fails. Measure is shelved.
Created 895/0 (proposal).

Proposal 861/0 (Sex and the Nomic: Chapter 1) (Glotmorf):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Glotmorf (15), Wild Card (13)
NEG: Dan, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: The Voice
Counts: (5-2-1-1). Measure passes.
Created 896/0.
Glotmorf scores 17 + 9 (Prose Form bonus) = 26 points.

Proposal 862/0 (What makes the world go around?) (Wild Card):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: Glotmorf
Counts: (7-0-1-1). Measure passes.
Created 897/0.
Created 26/1.
Wild Card scores 8 points.

Proposal 863/0 (Dangit, Stop Stepping On My Lines!) (Glotmorf):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Glotmorf, Wild Card
NEG: The Voice
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: Dan, Wonko
Counts: (5-1-1-2). Measure passes.
I wish to go on record as saying, once again, that having things like this
is a Bad Bad Idea. Mostly because it'll cut into my already-limited time
and slow the whole game down even more.
Created 578/8.
Created 898/0 (Society document: House Grem charter)
Glotmorf scores 8 points.

Proposal 864/0 (Enrique Proposes) (Wonko):
AFF: Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: Athena
Counts: (7-0-1-1). Measure passes.
Created 899/0.
Created 395/3.
Created 627/2.
Wonko scores 12 points.

Proposal 865/1 (Cleaning House) (Wonko):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card,
Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (8-0-1-0). Measure passes.
Repealed rules as specified in proposal.
Wonko scores 12 points.

Proposal 866/0 (Once And For All) (The Voice):
AFF: Athena, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
NEG: Baron von Skippy
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (7-1-1-0). Measure passes.
Created 3/8.
The Voice scores 15 points.

Proposal 867/1 (Revenge of the Mad Overlord!) (Dan):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, Wild Card, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1, The Voice
Counts: (7-0-2-0). Measure passes.
Created 900/0.
Created 301/10.
Adjusted the LOGAS and Abbvs.
Dan scores 11 points.

Proposal 868/1 (The IOB) (The Voice):
AFF: Athena, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
NEG: Baron von Skippy
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (7-1-1-0). Measure passes.
Created 901/0.
The Voice scores 10 points.

Proposal 869/0 (On Leave, Sort Of) (The Voice):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: Wonko
Counts: (7-0-1-1). Measure passes.
Created 902/0.
The Voice scores 7 points.

Proposal 870/0 (Ministry of Gremlins) (The Voice):
AFF: Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
NEG: Athena
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (7-1-1-0). Measure passes.
Created 903/0.
An election for this post shall be called at the first opportunity.
The Voice scores 11 points.

Proposal 871/0 (Minister Salary Cap (M-Tek)) (Glotmorf):
AFF: Athena, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, Iain, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
NEG: Baron von Skippy
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (8-1-1-0). Measure passes.
Created 625/3.
M-Tek scores 12 points.

Proposal 873/3 (An Ode to the Gods of Planar Geometry) (Dan):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, Wild Card, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1, The Voice
Counts: (7-0-2-0). Measure passes.
Created 301/11.
Created 441/6.
Created 154/7.
Dan scores 15 points.

Proposal 875/0 (Great Gods!) (Wild Card):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
ABS: Glotmorf, Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (7-0-2-0). Measure passes.
Created 904/0.
Wild Card scores 11 points.

Proposal 876/0 (Phase... um... I lost count.) (Baron von Skippy):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, The Voice, Wonko
NEG: Dan, Glotmorf, Wild Card
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (5-3-1-0). Measure passes.
Created 441/7.
Baron von Skippy scores 13 points.

Proposal 877/0 (1/2 Proposals) (The Voice):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, The Voice
NEG: Glotmorf, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: Wild Card
Counts: (5-2-1-1). Measure passes.
Created 19/7.
The Voice scores 8 points.

Proposal 878/2 (It's not a slicer, it's not a dicer, Gallagher, what could
it possibly be?) (Baron von Skippy):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, The Voice, Wonko
NEG: Wild Card
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: Glotmorf
Counts: (6-1-1-1). Measure passes.
Created 301/12 (rectified: renumbered new section).
Baron von Skippy scores 6 points.

Proposal 879/0 (Unbridled? Hell no, that was merely loosely reined!)
(Baron von Skippy):
AFF: Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, The Voice, Wild Card
NEG: Athena, Glotmorf, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (5-3-1-0). Measure passes.
Created 905/0.
Baron von Skippy scores 10 points.

Proposal 880/1 (I can do it! C'mon! I know I can do it!) (Glotmorf):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Glotmorf, Wild Card
NEG: Dan, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1, The Voice
Counts: (5-2-2-0). Measure passes.
Created 256/6.
(Note that under the Immunity Idol rule, this Gremlin does not in fact
exist, as no rule specifies how the Idol affects it.)
Glotmorf scores 11 points.

Proposal 881/1 (Who said games were supposed to be easy?) (Dan):
AFF: Dan
NEG: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: Wild Card
Counts: (1-6-1-1). Measure fails.
Dan loses 6 points.

Proposal 882/3 (Right to Privacy) (Athena):
AFF: Athena, bd, Glotmorf, Wonko
NEG: Dan, The Voice
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1, Wild Card
SHL: Baron von Skippy
Counts: (4-2-2-1). Measure passes.
Created 906/0.
Created 260/3.
Athena scores 12 points.

Proposal 883/0 (What, You Thought This Was a Charity? (M-Tek)) (Glotmorf):
AFF: Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, Iain, Wild Card, Wonko
NEG: Athena
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1, The Voice
Counts: (7-1-2-0). Measure passes.
M-Tek scores 9 points.

Proposal 884/0 (A Little Less is a Little More: The Ballot) (Glotmorf):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card,
Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (8-0-1-0). Measure passes.
Created 23/2.
Repealed 211.
Glotmorf scores 17 points.

Proposal 885/0 (The Merry Maid is ACTIVE) (The Administrator):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card,
Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (8-0-1-0). Measure passes.
Created 213/7.
Created 151/1.
Repealed
Created 396/3.
Created 443/1.
Created 705/2.
Repealed 749, 750, and 751.
The Pink Cashmere Scarf of Impeccable Style is transferred randomly to
Wonko.
The Gremlin Fund scores 14 points.

Proposal 886/0 (Road Trip!) (The Administrator):
AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card,
Wonko
ABS: Slumbering Giant 1
Counts: (8-0-1-0). Measure passes.
The Gremlin Fund scores 11 points.

Affirmative vote counts (for Bandwidth Gremlin calculations):
Dan: 26 votes
The Voice: 40 votes
bd: 3 votes
Baron von Skippy: 19 votes
Wild Card: 29 votes
Glotmorf: 36 votes (some M-Tek)
Wonko: 15 votes
Athena: 4 votes
The Administrator: 16 votes

Psychic vote counts (for IOB calculations):
Baron von Skippy: 26 votes
Wonko: 23 votes
The Voice: 20 votes
Glotmorf: 24 votes