Baron von Skippy on 16 Jul 2002 01:59:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] Fixing the MoG

Oky-doky, none of ya'll will make me an offer, so I'll just try to make one you all can appreciate... how's this, boys and girls and drones and undeclareds?

Replace the text of the fourth paragraph of Proposal 856 with the following *CENSORED* delimited-text:

*CENSORED*
At the end of each nweek the Minister of Gnomes shall recieve three quarters of one point for each update, with the nweekly total rounded down to the nearest point, to the Game's Gnomes, including, but not limited to, purchases, squeezing, throws, generation, merging, and destruction of said Gnomes. The total number of points recieved per nweek in this way may not exceed 125.
*CENSORED*

Blah. Is that okay?

                                                  -BvS-