Glotmorf on 15 Jul 2002 02:26:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] Minister Salary Cap

The Prez of M-Tek makes this club prop:

{{ _Minister Salary Cap_

Add to the end of Rule 625 the following:

"If, in compensation for eir services, a Minister receives a quantity of score points, said quantity may not exceed a cumulative total of 20 within a one-nweek period."

}}

[[ BTW, for those who thought "M-Tek" sounded familiar, it turns out there's an organization called "N-Tek" in the Max Steel show.  I didn't know that at the time I made the name; I was just going for poignant, snazzy and monosyllabic. ]]

						Glotmorf