David E. Smith on 26 May 2002 04:54:41 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Saturday night)

bd returns 80 points to The Gremlin Fund.

The Voice (formerly of the Upper House) rules TRUE on CFI 708.

Rob rules TRUE on CFI 728, which is a moot point really.

Wonko drops eir Gnomes. (Clever dodge, that.)

Baron von Skippy rules FALSE on CFI 727. That makes it unanimous.

Dan comes Off Leave. whee!

I'd like to encourage everyone to vote, since I think I've finally worked
out the last of the bugs in the vote-counting script, but I want more data
for testing. (And testing is always so much more fun with "live" data. :)

...dave