David E. Smith on 12 May 2002 09:23:48 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Sunday morning)

"Ministry of the Survey for Ordinance" is 674/1 (rectified: the Admin is
supposed to know WHERE Shinies are, not WHY they are. The latter form is
just a bit too deep even for this Nomic.)

Aslan joins the game. Welcome!

Congenital Optimist retires from cheerleading and goes On Leave. (There's
no legal way of which I'm aware presently by which e could jump to Limbo,
so that action is ignored.)

Naath's judgment is recorded (TRUE) on CFI666, under the clause attached
at the end, to wit:

"If I'm stupid, and the system goes, give it the next number up and we can
only use each number once then this CFI is TRUE."

Because that's the system. :)

"The rule of simple" shouldn't have been recognized, and is duly
un-recognized. Its replacement, "Simplicity," by The Voice, takes its
place (673/0).

I look over Wonko's list of proposed rectifications, and act upon some of
them: 12 (premissible), 13 (goverened), 493 (dimensionss). The others
involve more than an "obvious" spelling change. Heck, someone might find a
way to use the "they are" bit in Rule 21 as a rules hack of some sort, and
taking that away wouldn't be fair.

"Let's get some points!" is 676/0. (If you really want it to be a charter
prop, consider putting that text in the body somewhere other than in a
comment.)

"Requires such dedication." is 677/0.

As The Reality Police has no champagne to drink, eir big long list of "I
drink a glass of champagne." actions does not in fact occur.

"Remember me, remember me." is 678/0.

The Voice goes on Leave.

"bd" joins the game. Welcome! (The game doesn't recognize PGP keys, and
besides, I can't connect your key to mine through any trusted signatures,
so it doesn't count anyway. :)

"Let's get some points!" is 676/1. (Since it creates something other than
a Charter - i.e. the rule "The Other Exploitation," I still don't think it
counts as a Charter Prop.

Baron von Skippy buys a DimShip. (Since e can't launch it 'til the end of
the nweek, eir virtual dimensions don't count.)

Glotmorf gives the Sushi to, erm, Wild Card, I think.

"Nweek 15 hole plugs" is 679/0.

Baron von Skippy moves on the Grid.

"Less is More: Lit Forms" is 680/0.
"Just to Show It Can Be Done -- a Short Dim Ship Tale" is 681/0.
"The People Have Spoken!" is 682/0.
"Not Everybody is a Number" is 683/0.

Glotmorf Runs to the Football, grabs it, and Punts. When it lands, at the
end of the nweek, its location will be (2,8).

Wild Card runs vaguely towards the Football.

"Bonus Boxes" is 684/0.

It's nday 6, so midweek events occur: The Weather updates again (to 20
degrees. Positively balmy, I'd say.), and Curt and Rod move a couple
spaces.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/