Jonathan David Amery on 7 May 2002 16:51:31 -0000

Re: spoon-business: CFJ: Schrodinger's sushi.

> > <CFJ>
> > <statement>It cannot be determined whether this statement appears within a le
> ga
> > l CFJ.</statement>
> > <defendant>Baron von Skippy</defendant>
> > <analysis>
> > I have the sushi. If I ran this through babelfish as one big word and added t
> he
> >  whitespace afterwards, it's legal. If I didn't, it's not.
> >
> > I'm not telling.
> > </analysis>
> > </CFJ>

 First - I Call for Judgement, with the statement delim'ed by {{ and
|| and the analy. proceeding from that || and delim'ed by }}:

{{
 The game has never had an object numbered 655.
 uin had the sushi.

 uin's message implies that he applied the sushi to the text of his
message without whitespace or linebreak then added whitespace and linebreaks.

 However doing this via Korean produces the text:
Inside a Korean

 Doing it via French and German produces a text with no angle brackets
(<>) in (will quote on demand but Entropy restricts me):

 Neither of these two can be turned into the message sent by adding
only whitespace and linebreaks, therefore he failed to operate
the sushi correctly and so the CFJ #655 never existed.
}}

 In the thread where that CFJ is found to be false I judge CFJ 655 to
be False (citing the above analy.).

 WC.