David E. Smith on 22 Apr 2002 17:27:41 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Monday morning)

At least the last couple days were relatively not-busy...

I think Bean tried to submit a CFJ, but it's pretty much illegible. And e
didn't ask to have it recognized after the Clock came back on, so its
submission was (at the time) illegal.

Wonko's "vote timing" CFJ is 615, assigned to Congenital Optimist.

"All Right Thinking People" is 616/0. And rather odd.
"Sorry Dan, You Can't Do That." is 617/0.

"Gnomes up the Wazoo" is revised (607/2) (rectified: instead of changing
"er" to "it", I changed "er" to "its" because it doesn't look silly that
way.)

There's still a day and a few hours before Voting begins. Plenty of time
to debate those five billion proposals on the current ballot.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"There is so much randomness in the world that it's
a dice roll whether I'm happy or depressed." - TMCM