Dan Waldron on 17 Apr 2002 02:50:05 -0000

spoon-business: Balance

I declare myself Off Leave

I submit the following proposal
{{
__Balance__
Enact the following new rule:
{{
__Balance__
Balance is a player attribute.  The range of Balance is from -100 to 100.

When votes are counted for proposals the administrator shall do the
follwing for each player:

For each affirmitave vote cast by the player the administrator shall
increase that player's balance by 1.

For each negative vote cast by the player the administrator shall decrease
that player's balance by 1.

Initially all balances are zero.
}}
No points shall be gained or lost as a result of the passage of this
proposal.
}}
I declare a Leave of Absence.

[[I haven't exactly been paying attention to the game.  But I thought that
this was just too neat to pass up.  So if I've missed some big rule about
how I'm supposed to post this can you let me know in a message with the
word "Balance" in the subject line?  Thanks]]

Dan Waldron
ICQ 57894467