Snow Hart on 15 Apr 2002 03:28:49 -0000

spoon-business: A statement stating a desire to play.

As the subject notes, I am stating a desire to play. After having agreed to obey the rules, and being indestinguishable from a human, I... Er... State that I do so desire to join you. After such an introductory paragraph that says next to nothing, I believe I should introduce myself. I am to be known as Yuki, and female. I am an artist, and my full name would be Aino Yuki, Yuki No Hime.

However, I know not what else you could possibly want from me besides the fact that I am capable of passing a Turing test.

^_~--Yuki
For the best comics, toys, movies, and more,
please visit <http://www.tfaw.com/?qt=wmf>