Alex Truelsen on 31 Mar 2002 02:54:43 -0000

spoon-business: Rule revision

Well, I was going to wait until the original proposal was recognized, but it doesn't seem to be happening, so I'll try to do this before it's too late.

In my proposal from this nweek, replace

"If Rule 501 has been removed from the ruleset, create a new rule with the following +0:-) delimited text:"

with

"If there is no rule entitled The Police Gremlin, make a rule with
that name that reads as follows:"

and remove all occurances of the sequence of characters "+0:-)" from that proposal.

Does this work?

                                           BvS

The letters in
"To be or not to be: that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"
can be rearranged to spell
"In one of the Bard's best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten."

I don't think I want to play whoever came up with this in Scrabble...