Glotmorf on 19 Mar 2002 07:03:58 -0000

spoon-business: Purina PIG Chow

{{ _Purina PIG Chow #1_

For being a real trooper, we respect Mr. A.

}}

{{ _Purina PIG Chow #2_

For being a real trooper, we respect Mr. A.

}}

{{ _Purina PIG Chow #3_

For being a real trooper, we respect Mr. A.

}}

{{ _Purina PIG Chow #4_

For being a real trooper, we respect Mr. A.

}}

{{ _Purina PIG Chow #5_

For being a real trooper, we respect Mr. A.

}}

And yes, I'll be voting in favor of at least one of these.  If everyone would like to chip in, I'd suggest #5.

BTW, after this, rule-changing proposals should be safe if the number of proposals is between 29 and 56.

						Glotmorf