Alex Truelsen on 8 Mar 2002 02:23:45 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Thtyle and Gremball

I catch the Witch Gremlin and throw it to Baron von Thkippy.
-I catch the Witch Gremlin, compare its weight to that of a duck, set fire to it [[She's a witch! Burn her!]], and throw it to Antonio. In doing so, I have to get rid of my torch, so I drop it and inadvertantly set fire to my foot. Ouch.-

                                               -Cheers,-
                                                 -BvS-