Jonathan Van Matre on 6 Mar 2002 14:33:00 -0000

CFJ RE: spoon-business: nweek 8 results

Not that I've done an especially good job of using all my proposals in the past nweek anyway, but just to establish a precedent one way or another, I submit the following CFJ:

Statement:  The Token Of Proposals was not awarded to The Voice.  It was awarded to Scoff!

Rationale:  As the Administrator pointed out, declarations of Respect are not Proposals for the purpose of scoring.  Ergo, there's an established custom in the rules that declarations of respect shouldn't earn the author a reward.

--Scoff!