David E. Smith on 2 Mar 2002 16:27:37 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Saturday morning)

I'm feeling really generous today, so I'm going to treat the following as
rectifications:

Glotmorf's "last minute revision" of 414/0
The Voice's "Thermodynomics" title fix
Dan's "zero-twenty" fix of 412/2

I looked through the mail folder and can't find any other revisions of
411 (i.e. to the best of my knowledge, 411/1 is the current number). If
I've missed something, forward me a copy of the email requesting the
original change (so I know what I'm looking for).

"Izing on the Cake" is 429/0, and will appear on the next ballot.

...dave