gritter on 30 Jan 2002 20:28:26 -0000

Re: Re: spoon-business: I forfeit

You know what? Never mind. I got a new job last week; too much to do. I haven't proposed anything this nweek, keeping up with the volume of mail is impractical, and Platonists annoy me. ;-)

First action: I give all of my points to Dan, only because he is the player who joined the game most recently.

Second action: I forfeit.

Thanks. It's been real, in a non-Platonic sense. :-)

--gritter

spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
>
> I currently don't have the time to keep up with the game :-(, so I
> forfeit.
>

> Joerg

Joerg is Judge for CFJ 318 (which I submitted). That CFJ needs to be re-assigned.