Donald Whytock on 27 Jan 2002 03:46:56 -0000

Re: spoon-business: CFJ 304 judgement

On 1/25/02 at 3:52 PM Doig, Gavin wrote:

>> Scoff!'s first CFJ was rescinded. Eir second CFJ is recognized as 304
>and
>> assigned to Uncle Psychosis.
>>
>Statement: The Proposal Eating Gremlin did not eat Proposal 270.  It ate
>Proposal 283 instead.
>
>Response: False.
>
>Analysis:
>The admin wrote:
>"I claim that the votes were in fact counted, within the game state, and
>the
>game state was merely waiting for us humans - me in particular - to catch
>up
>to it."
>and I can find nothing substantive to add to that.
>
>uin.

Since this player is currently known as "Uncle Psychosis", and since "uin" is not eir real name (as suggested by the email header), I must assume "uin" is a title e is bestowing upon emself.  I therefore give Uncle Psychosis a Kick in the Ass for using a title not recognized in the LON.

						Glotmorf