Jonathan Van Matre on 21 Jan 2002 16:30:08 -0000

spoon-business: FW: Revision of 266

This should have got in in time, but it appears our mail system is plotting against me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Van Matre
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 4:16 PM
To: 'spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx'; spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Revision of 266

In Proposal 266, replace the text:

"Repeal rule 212. "

with

the following:

"Replace the entire text of Rule 212 with the following:

{{Each player is limited to a maximum of five proposals on the ballot per nweek.}}"

[[Combined with the character limit, this should serve as a reasonable extension of the current bandwidth limit.  Will discourage insanely-long proposals, while closing the loophole that lets people submit proposals for next nweek, and extending the limit from 3 to 5 (since some people a re managing 6 due to the loophole anyway)]]