Greg Ritter on 11 Jan 2002 12:04:36 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Darn zero-based Clock... (nweek 4 ballot)

At 06:16 AM 1/11/2002 +0000, you wrote:
Okay, I hope someone fixes the Clock (for my definition of "fix") and
soon. I forgot that ndays are zero-based as well, so Voting has actually
already begun.

If anything is out there that should have been recognized, but wasn't,
tell me VERY SOON. Thanks.

Awww, crap! You gotta be kidding.

Yesterday, you said:

"Rest assured, though, that I'll try to get everything recognized and added
to the Web site before 6 PM tomorrow (which is when the next round of
Voting starts, my time zone, OC)."

So I waited until this morning to submit my proposals. And I have a third that's in the back of my mind that I hadn't written up yet because I thought I had all day.

Grrrrrrr! Rule 215 requires that the Watch's value "must be displayed in public view."

Who do I bark at since it's not?

--gritter