Doig, Gavin on 7 Jan 2002 14:55:09 -0000

spoon-business: Force of law, you say?

I submit the following Call For Judgement:
<statement>
Rule 1 has the following @@@ delimited text:
@@@
The name of this game shall be 'B Nomic.'

The player who, as of the 1st of January 2002, was known as "uniquely
identifying names", and the player who was selected to judge the first Call
For Judgement submitted by uniquely identifying names in this game, may
alter the rules of this game, and any other aspect of the game they choose,
by mutually agreeing, in a public forum, to such an alteration.

Additionally, either of the players mentioned above may, at any time, by
declaring that they are so doing in a public forum, Zap any proposal, or any
Call For Judgement. Zapping a proposal replaces its text with the string
"FNORD". Zapping a Call For Judgement replaces its statement with the string
"FNORD".

This rule may only be amended or repealed as described in this rule. This
rule takes precedence over all other rules, including those which claim to
take precedence over it. This rule will be repealed on the 21st of January
2002.
@@@
</statement>
<analysis>
Join me, and together we will rule the galaxy as player and... other player.
It is your *destiny*.
</analysis>

uin.

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipients(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged, proprietary and/or confidential within the meaning of applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the
sender of this message as soon as possible.

The views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
may not necessarily be the views held by Azurgroup Limited