Rob Speer on 4 Jan 2002 23:42:41 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Call For Judgment

In the Thu, the Jan on the 03rd, 03:51:26AM 2002 years -0500, Donald
Whytock wrote,
> Does the Administrator qualify as a Public Forum under rule 28, since he is "reasonably accessible to all players"?  After all, anyone can email him. (Note that neither "forum" nor "accessible" is currently defined in the rules.)
>
> Specifically, is an action considered valid if submitted directly to the Administrator, as opposed to submitting it to spoon-business?  Rule 31 seems to serve as precedent for conducting business through the Administrator.
>
> 						Glotmorf

That the bill is incorrect, I administer justice.

Objection explanation:

Him as being an aerial forum the executive official assuredly the
declaration summer solstice anh ass the flag thing in because, him is
not aerial forum.

But, consequently, the executive official as personal forum is spared in
this rule and that it does not know, it is vivid.

--
Plunder Speer