Jonathan Van Matre on 4 Jan 2002 21:52:44 -0000

spoon-business: REVISED Proposal: Limitation of Veto Power and Clarification of Administrative Powers

Yarrgh.  I posted the wrong saved draft of this message.  Here's the
adjusted version, which dovetails better with the Typo proposal on the
issue of public notification, and leaves the handling of proposal Typos
in the jurisdiction of that proposal:

CFJ,