Wonko on 27 Dec 2001 03:41:45 -0000

spoon-business: Let's hang on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society

Title: Let's hang on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society
<proposal>
<title>You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you</title>
Append the following "Help! Help! I'm being repressed!" delimited text to rule 32
"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"
The Administrator may Veto any given proposal by declaring so. A Vetoed proposal fails unless at least 3/4 of all players vote for it. If at any time the administrator is a player, this rule automatically amends itself to remove this sentence and the preceding two sentences.
"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"
</proposal>

How's this? It gives the admin a fair amount of power, but if e tries to make emself a player and use that power, the power vanishes faster than you can say Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem- zu-owly-zhiv