Dan on 25 Dec 2001 14:37:33 -0000

spoon-business: Judicial Reform

Title: Judicial Reform
In light of the fact that Judicial Reform 2 does almost exactly the same thing as my proposal 157, except more thoroughly and with nifty extra bits that need to be done, I'm going to completely amend proposal 157 to be an entirely different proposal, as follows:

I change the title of the proposal to be "Let's do it right this time"

I change the text of the proposal to the following !@#$ delimited text:
!@#$
In rule 15/0, replace the words "the eighth day" with "the third to last day"
and replace the words "the tenth day" with "the last day"
!@#$

Is it legal for me to completely rewrite my proposal? If not, I rescind proposal 157 and issue a new proposal with the title and text specified above.