Chess on 21 Dec 2001 19:33:36 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal: Order, order!

<proposal>
<title = Order, order!>
Create a new rule called 'Order In The Monkeyhouse' with the following text:
If there is disagreement (registered by an explicit post to a public forum)
about the verdict given by a Judgement on a CFJ, the Judgement becomes a
proposal, to be voted on as usual, rather than automatically correct.
</proposal>

[[Yeesh, I didn't know that a little mischief in a CFJ reply would get me
into so much trouble. So I've proposed this, so we can play nice from now
on, and people have a better outlet for their frustrations with Judgements
than name-calling.]]