Harrison, Andrew on 10 May 2001 09:25:27 -0000

spoon-business: RFJ's

I've lost track of when Joel is moving, is his computer down yet? I'm
getting a Host Not Found when I access his site. Can someone mail me the
current state of the Rules regarding Cards and Pooker?

In the mean time I make the following RFJs:

As the Rules cannot be scrutinised to determine the legality of PurpleBob's
win by Pooker the win should be postponed until such a time that the Rules
can be scrutinised, and the deadline on making RFJ's should be similarly
extended.

Also:

For the Dealer to use cards from the Deck to participate in a gard of Pooker
or any other Card game is clearly against the spirit of the rules and
against the spirit of the game and thus is illeagal.

--
The Kid