David E. Smith on 10 May 2001 04:55:05 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Objection

On Thu, 10 May 2001, David Chudzicki wrote:

> Therefore I suppose I must wait for my motion to be put on the next
> nweeks ballot (at which point I would assume it passes).

Not at all. It's just two-day unanimous consent. As soon as it's been 48
hours since your initial request, assuming nobody objects, you're in.

Well, actually, it'll be a bit longer, as the Administrator has not yet
officially recognized your request. That can be taken care of, though.

[ begin business stuff ]

Under Rule 306/2, I declare myself to be the Deputy of the Administrator
for the purpose of recognizing David Chudzicki's motion to join A Nomic.

[ end business stuff ]

...dave